quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2018

Live it now

Sometimes I feel that everything I’m living is a great gift.
I don’t feel that I conquered much, or that I conquered what I want to do in my life. 
The fact that I am with Paulo puts me in a position that I am where I am because of him. 
I recognize he pushes his life and progress and challenges and he gets what he wants and I just watch it. 
I wanna fight too, I wanna be successful too. I don’t want that he leaves me behind. I wanna be part of his future. 
My acting career is the key. I know I can do other things but my heart still feels I can’t give up. 
But I need to be realistic. If I don’t win the job  battle, be successful in anyway he eventually will leave me...
I’m afraid of the future coz I feel life is saving me from suffering and is the suffering that challenges us to grow and fight.
I worry of my soul being trapped in an everyday life but I worry this is only a calm wave before the storm. 

Nenhum comentário: